Xubuntu feisty fawn - Pre-beta testing

graeme burton graeme_c_burton at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 14 12:43:20 UTC 2007

Hi Jim,

Not sure if you have an answer to this query, but I'm
sure someone on the list would know.

Now that PowerPC is no longer officially supported,
there hasn't been any daily builds since 22 Feb I
think. Ubuntu and Kubuntu are still releasing PowerPC
builds on their ports branch, but Xubuntu does not
currently have this branch. Is this an oversight or
deliberate?

Regards,

Graeme
aka grazie