projects using xubuntu

Vincent imnotb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 13:54:52 UTC 2007

On 13/03/07, Jani Monoses <jani.monoses at gmail.com> wrote:

> > I think it's a good idea, but do you mean adding news concering Xubuntu
> > derivatives to the news section or adding a separate page which just
> > links to derivatives? Much like http://www.xfce.org/download/distros but
> > then for Xubuntu derivatives.
>
> I don't know where it would be better placed, but it should be prominent
> enough.
> Up to the webmasters ;)
>
> Jani

Well, the difference is that with the former, everytime something (e.g. new
release) happens to one of the Xubuntu derivatives we would have a new news
item, whereas with the latter option you could visit a page which links to
other distributions that happen to be based on Xubuntu. I personally think
the latter would be better.

--
Vincent