String Freeze

Vincent imnotb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 07:52:38 UTC 2007

Crap, I tried burning Feisty onto a CD but that did not work so I'm still on
Edgy.... I'll try again when I can burn again when I can burn again, but
that will be too late for string freeze... Crap. I hope I can do more for
Feisty+1 and will upgrade a bit earlier in the release cycle. Sorry.

On 03/03/07, Cody Somerville <cody.somerville at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Xubuntu Documentation Contributors,
>
>  As mentioned below, the string freeze will soon be upon us. I encourage
> you all to put an extra effort in before March 8th (the string freeze) to
> submit patches for the Xubuntu documentation in the Ubuntu doc svn (which
> will become the Xubuntu documentation for Xubuntu 7.04) to the ubuntu-doc
> mailing list (https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-doc).
> Unfortunately, I'm currently in the hospital but I'm sure someone on the
> ubuntu-doc mailing list will be able to review your patch and apply it to
> the svn for you (if you don't have svn access).
>
> You can find more information about contributing to the Xubuntu
> documentation at the following address:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Documentation
>
> You can find more information about getting started with the documentation
> team at: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/GettingStarted
>
> You can see the nightly builds for the desktop guide at:
> http://doc.ubuntu.com/xubuntu/desktopguide/C/index.html
>
> Thanks,
>
> Cody A.W. Somerville

Vincent