Thoughts on bringing devs in

Richard A. Johnson nixternal at ubuntu.com
Tue Jun 26 21:20:31 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 26 June 2007, Adam Miller wrote:
[snip]
|  but I don't think Kubuntu has their own planet

http://planet.kubuntu.de and http://universe.kubuntu.de :)

So we do have our own planet over in the Kubuntu world, although I don't know
what the stats look like compared to Planet Ubuntu. Getting more members who
can therefore post to Planet Ubuntu would be a great goal to strive for, as
the Planet receives a huge amount of visits daily. Xubuntu needs pimpage, and
Freddy and Jim both can attest that Xubuntu is probably the larger of the
free OS's here in Chicago, so at least I have noticed.

--
Richard A. Johnson
nixternal at ubuntu.com
GPG Key: 0x2E2C0124