Thoughts on bringing devs in

Freddy Martinez freddymartinez9 at ubuntu.com
Tue Jun 26 11:38:47 UTC 2007

So I noticed at the last IRC meeting that we were looking at various
ways to get people involved in developing Xubuntu. I know the people
at the BugSquad have bug diaries [1] about their work flow. Similarly,
the MOTU team has Recipes about making packages.  Perhaps instead of
just writing in our blogs, we could keep something similar on wiki
pages.  Also, has anyone given thought to a planet.xubuntu.org or a
Xubuntu CC (which would fall under the Ubuntu CC) and be structured
similar to Edubuntu and Kubuntu CC (which would have the power to
grant membership). I think the last idea is a few release cycles off,
just a thought.  Let me know what you think.

[1]  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BugSquad/Diaries
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Recipes

--
Best,