xubuntu-restricted-extras

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 07:43:01 UTC 2007

Lionel,

First off, thank you for volunteering to support the maintenance of a
xubuntu-restricted-extras package.

Secondly, my only concern is what exactly will happen when trying to install
the package on amd64? will flashplugin-nonfree simply be ignored or will the
user get an error because there is no such package for amd64?

-Adam

http://wiki.ubuntu.com/AdamMiller