Xubuntu Documentation Browser spec

Freddy Martinez freddymartinez9 at ubuntu.com
Sat Jun 2 21:18:33 UTC 2007

Jim, I think the handsome gentlemen who did the spec did a fine job.

> I think we need add support for other languages than English.
Eventually the documentation will be put up for translation, we will
need to do this around the time of String Freeze.
> I am not sure right now but I think I look the current documents in English.
> and My Xubuntu is set to Spanish.
Perhaps there is a way we can launch documentation based on the
localization of the xubuntu install? is this possible now?

I am aware that this may be a hard sell to the doc team, Corey Burger
was asking us why we wouldn't use yelp instead. Hopefully we can get
this going.

--
Best,
Freddy Martinez