Difficulties on committing Xhelp code on bzr

Giuseppe Torelli colossus73 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 20:57:10 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have coded the gui of xhelp, the Xubuntu Documentation Browser.
Unfortunately I'm having a bunch of errors when trying to committing
the code on bzr. Can someone please write me the detailed step on how
to commit code on bzr? It follows the output that is really
frustrating me (svn is really missing to me...):

gt[xhelp]$ bzr push
sftp://colossus73@bazaar.launchpad.net/~xubuntu-doc/xubuntu-documentation-browser/xhelp
Enter passphrase for key '/home/gt/.ssh/id_rsa':
bzr: ERROR: These branches have diverged.  Try using "merge" and then
"push".
gt[xhelp]$ bzr merge
Merging from remembered location
sftp://colossus73@bazaar.launchpad.net/~xubuntu-doc/xubuntu-documentation-browser/xhelp/
Enter passphrase for key '/home/gt/.ssh/id_rsa':
bzr: ERROR: Working tree has uncommitted changes.
gt[xhelp]$ bzr commit
modified Makefile
modified Makefile.in
modified aclocal.m4
modified autom4te.cache/output.1
modified autom4te.cache/requests
modified autom4te.cache/traces.1
modified config.log
modified config.status
modified configure
modified configure.in
Committed revision 5.
gt[xhelp]$ bzr merge
Merging from remembered location
sftp://colossus73@bazaar.launchpad.net/~xubuntu-doc/xubuntu-documentation-browser/xhelp/
Enter passphrase for key '/home/gt/.ssh/id_rsa':
bzr: ERROR: Branches have no common ancestor, and no merge base
revision was specified.
gt[xhelp]$

Thanks,

Thanks,