Sip

Terry_G_Davis at Dell.com Terry_G_Davis at Dell.com
Fri Jul 20 15:37:11 UTC 2007

I know this is probably not the right list to make mention of this,
however I wanted some input.  If you are using an SIP app (ekiga) you
have to have a SIP server in place correct?  I have never messed with
sip as of yet, and want to set something in motion for my Xubuntu-us-ok
team.  Since I am at my windows slave job today, I am blocked to view
any research material concerning this during the day.  Since I am
wanting to try and figure this out before I head home, so once I get
there I can just implement proper actions without having to research it
then.

Any advice, directions, or advice is welcomed.

Thank You
Terry Davis