Editing a page on Xubuntu.org

Vincent imnotb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 09:34:48 UTC 2007

On 19/07/07, Freddy Martinez <freddymartinez9 at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> > When you're logged in on the top of each page there are two tabs: "View"
> and
> > "Edit". You need to click "Edit".
> I can do that for the News pages but none of the Get Xubuntu, Xubuntu
> in the News etc problem, which was the problem.

Weird... I guess it has something to do with priviledges but I can't figure
out where to change it...

Thank you for adding that to the page, you have saved the day.

No problem ;-)

Btw, it was logical that the autogenerated email came from Jonathan as
that's what's set as the website's email. It does not mean Jonathan added
you (though he could've).

--

--
Vincent