Artwork update

Jari Rahkonen jari.rahkonen at pp1.inet.fi
Sun Jul 15 20:30:33 UTC 2007

Hexzenn kirjoitti:
> On 7/15/07, Jari Rahkonen <jari.rahkonen at pp1.inet.fi> wrote:
>>
>> I'd also have to agree with Hexzenn about the GTK theme being quite
>> cold, but so is the icon set. I can't say if this is a bad thing, as
>> it's probably just a matter of taste. Personally I like the smoothness
>> of MurrinaFancyClearlooksSand (link can be found in Hexzenn's mail) with
>> HumanAzul2 icons[1] and the new default Xfwm4 theme in svn trunk (as of
>> yesterday?). Attached you'll find a very minimal screenshot of the new
>> Xfwm4 theme (running Xfwm4 4.4.0, so only the theme is from svn trunk).
>

> Could you upload the new default xfwm4 theme? I've never used SVN before.
> Thanks.

Sorry, can't do that right now, but here's a quick how-to instead:

1. Fire up a terminal and cd into ~/.themes (you might have to create
   the directory first).
2. Install svn with 'sudo apt-get install subversion' if needed.
3. Type 'svn co http://svn.xfce.org/svn/xfce/xfwm4/trunk/themes/default
   default-svn/xfwm4' (without the line wrapping of course) and press
   enter to fetch the theme.

That's it. You might need to log out and back in (or kill and restart
xfce-mcs-manager) to get the new theme to show up though. The theme name
will be default-svn.

I'll be here if you need more help.

- Jari