Artwork update

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 15:26:32 UTC 2007

I actually have no negative opinions on any of that.

I think the icon theme matches the theme very well and gives a good mix.

I _really_ like the login screen, probably the cleanest most professional
gdm theme i have seen to date (anywhere).

And the usplash I think looks very sharp.

Kudos jmak!

-Adam

http://wiki.ubuntu.com/AdamMiller