CD/DVD Burner

Hexzenn hexzenn at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 20:09:22 UTC 2007

It's times like this when I wish I knew how to program. Graveman would be a
great place to start for an improved Xubuntu (and Xfce in general) optical
disc utility. Unfortunately it's no longer maintained (no updates or news in
a year, so safe assumption).

It's confusing why Xfburn seems so neglected.