CD/DVD Burner

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 15:06:41 UTC 2007

Yes, wodim is in main and technically graveman is a front end to wodim
(though graveman is not currently in main) but isn't very natively ported to
wodim and therefore throws false error messages because it is "unable to
communicate with cdrecord" (which is technically true because wodim replaced
cdrecord, but its still annoying) and i don't really know how much it would
take to:
1) get graveman native to wodim
2) get graveman into main

I'm not entirely sure starting our own frontend for wodim is necessarily a
bad idea, but at the same time i don't know if it would be necessary because
its very possible we could direct our efforts to either maintaining/patching
another package/application and getting it promoted to main.

-Adam