CD/DVD Burner

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 19:24:43 UTC 2007

I have spoken with a core-dev on this matter and it basically boils down to
stability, upstream development, and maintenance. Essentially K3B is the
only burning software seen fit to be kept in main by the core-devs (yes i
know xfburn is still in main, but i was told that will be changing soon).

I know its not for the light of heart or for the newer users, but I am a big
fan of wodim, its the burning tool that K3B is a front end to and is
technically debian's spin off project from cdrecord but either way, it works
wonders for me.

-Adam

http://wiki.ubuntu.com/AdamMiller