Squeeze Archive Manager in Gutsy?

i80and i80and at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 21:33:58 UTC 2007

Perhaps it would be best not to replace XArchiver quite yet, until the
bug list for Squeeze gets a tad shorter (Until bugs #2911, #3072,
#3101, and #2638 are fixed at least).

However, I guess I could _try_ to package it and get it into Universe.
 Never made a package before, let alone apply for it to be added to
Universe, but the former shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks for the links, and for the consideration.

On 7/6/07, Brian A <briansvgs at gmail.com> wrote:
> Squeeze also doesn't support as many archive formats as xarchiver. I didn't
> look at that many file types, but squeeze does not support iso or deb files.
> Other than that, it is a very nice program.
>
> -Brian

-i80and
v4hw3pr7OPck2u6Lw3DXl6Ue2t4Tb8en4g5GZa1Xr5 hackerkey.com