Looking for XubuntUSB testers, seeders and/or hosts

Vincent imnotb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 17:32:37 UTC 2007

On 03/07/07, Terry_G_Davis at dell.com <Terry_G_Davis at dell.com> wrote:

>  Vincent I will try to get this and start testing for you sometime within
> the next few days. If there is a way I can get with you about file hosting,
> let me know. There may be something I can do for that.

If you could host it that would be great. I think an FTP upload would be
most efficient, but nonetheless I think it would have to wait until I can
leave on my computer for a while. I don't think I've got that time tomorrow
but Thursday I believe I've got a day off from school so if that could be
arranged that'd be great (you could just mail me at this email address).
I've been seeding this torrent for I think two hours now and I've only
uploaded 578MB of 753, spread out over four computers... Well, at least I've
learned something new again: creating a torrent. :D

Thanks

> Terry

Vincent