System Tools tell me "The configuration could not be loaded..."

Stefan Schwarzburg stefan.schwarzburg at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 29 17:48:57 UTC 2007

Hi,

> What processor architecture are you running? I will cross reference your
> issue with the bug tracker and see if we can pin point a problem.

I'm not at this computer at the moment, so the only thing I can tell you is
from the vendor homepage:
Prozessor Intel Core 2 Duo T5500 / 1.66 GHz
Multi-Core-Technology
Dual-Core 64-Bit-Computing Yes
Data bus - Speed 667 MHz

It might also be interesting to know that it has a nVidia Go 7400 and I use
the proprietary drivers.

I'm running Xubuntu Edgy Eft, with all available updates.

If you need more informtaion, I could give you them tomorrow.
Thanks,
Stefan

-Adam

schwarz at astro.uni-tuebingen.de