Icons

Cody Somerville cody.somerville at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 03:48:11 UTC 2007

+1. Looks good.

However, I have a request to make. It is really hard to get the "big
picture" when we only see small bits and pieces here and there. I think it
would be helpful for everyone if you created your "image" and then we could
critique it all at once instead of bits and pieces. Sometime I think we
don't get what you're trying to do because we can't see where it fits into
the big picture. :) I know you're just asking for help here but this is
something I've been meaning to mention to you.

Thanks a bunch and keep up the awesome work,

Cody A.W. Somerville

Firefox (www.getfirefox.com) -- A browser you can trust