Icons

jmak jozmak at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 21:28:03 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I'am giving a face-lift to some of the icons including the ones in the
setting manager because I think they are outdated. I already have
created some icons but I am not able figure out what file should I
modify to make the new icon show in the setting manager dialog box. I
changed the icon path in some of the applications files in the
Application folder but that didn;t change the icons in the setting
manager. It changes them in the menu list but this is not what I want.
Could anyone help me out here?

Jmak

--
2007 Calendar