Have tested Zenwalk and I think we sould realy consider to join forces with the graphical stuff!

jmak jozmak at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 21:52:19 UTC 2007

On 1/10/07, Jani Monoses <jani.monoses at gmail.com> wrote:

> > I already suggested this before and I do so again. Xfce comes with
> > about 100 pre-historic themes. Ugly. The theme folder should be
> > cleaned up like ubuntu and leave no more than 10 good looking themes
>
> who decides which 10 of the 100 themes are not ugly ?

In ubuntu we put the themes up for vote. We can do the same here. But
we can safely throw out half of them because many of the hardly
distinguishable.

> > choices. Package all the murrina themes instead because everyone likes
> > those ones. With good reason.
>
> If everyone likes them how come they are not packaged?
> clearlooks/industrial/etc tango/human are packaged, showing they were
> people interested in them.

Good question. But if you look at the gnome look org gtk theme rating
murrina is on the top.

http://www.gnome-look.org/index.php?xsortmode=high&page=0

jmak
--