Deferred Edgy Ideas for Feisty

Cody Somerville cody.somerville at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 00:23:29 UTC 2007

The current package will use gksudo to run as root. However, it is something
we can look at and discuss with upstream if we ever decide to ship
pyNeighborhood (which would require it getting promoted to Main first). I've
already been in contact with the upstream author and I'm sure he could help
us out.

Thanks,

Cody A.W. Somerville