Desktop

jmak jozmak at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 15:36:09 UTC 2007

On 1/8/07, Adam Miller <maxamillion at gmail.com> wrote:
> 1) I really prefer we keep with the blue theme
> 2) murrina is awesome ... but once again, i vote blue

Adam, I don't understand exactly what blue you are talking about. The
murrina or the tango icon theme? If about murrina, I am not aware
about any blue murrina theme.

> 3) No. Beryl should never be default for Xubuntu. xfwm4 should be.

Beryl. According to my best knowladge Mr Shuttleworth declared Beryl
as the official window manager for ubuntu starting with feisty. So
this means that we wont adopt this policy? Could anyone from the
developers clarify what is the plan in this regard?

Jmak