Live cd / alt cd in Xubuntu

Robert B. Lance Sr. vidd at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 7 15:31:18 UTC 2007

question:
how hard (in terms of work and cd space) would it be to add the text installer to the live cd?
I've noticed a lot of ppl with issues that they get failure when using live cd...it fails to run and they need to download and burn a new cd for the alt install
It seems to me that if we could add the text installer to the live cd start menu, it would save some newbies aggravation
I was actually surprised that it was not included already when I got my dapper cd's in the mail that it was NOT an option!

Robert B. Lance Sr.