proposed heirarchy for xubuntu testing wiki

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 20:02:53 UTC 2007

I've put a revised set of testing information and posting instructions up on
the Xubuntu Testing <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Testing> wiki page.

Because we're in the pre-Herd 5 development cycle, please focus on doing
short tests of the nightly releases.  There's some good info on the
different types of tests on the Testing
Info<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Testing/TestingInfo>page.  Be
sure to check out the section that explains updating your nightly
image using rsync!  There's no need to do a full 600MB+ download each time.
:)

If you've posted a test to the "Current" page within the past few days, that
test has been archived to the
PreHerd4<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Testing/Feisty/PreHerd4>page.

If you have any comments or suggestions on how the pages can be improved,
please let me know.  I expect some refinements in the next few days.
Hopefully this is a good start, though.  Thanks, all.

Jim

jwcampbell at gmail.com