xubuntu testing question, newb

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 18:39:30 UTC 2007

Hello Andrzej!

Thanks for volunteering to help out, and it looks like you are checking in
the right places.  I expect to have completed testing pages up by about noon
tomorrow (2/24 - UTC -600).  I'll send a note out to both this mailing list,
and the Xubuntu-user mailing list once the pages are up.  We need to do a
fair amount of testing early next week, so I'll be looking forward to
everyone's help and participation.

Once I have the pages up, feel free to send any replies on what you like (or
think could be improved) to the mailing list.  Have a good day!

Jim

jwcampbell at gmail.com