Herd3 testing

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 16:41:37 UTC 2007

I had a question come up in the irc channels today about the new testing
scheme (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/ReportingResults). The user wanted
to know where he could report a successful test like there was for Herd2, if
you would like I can setup a wiki just like the Herd2 testing page simply
for successful test reporting otherwise I guess we could just ignore success
and only focus on failure/bugs.

I also made a post on the xubuntu.org news thread so people who check the
site for xubuntu releases are able to download the latest along with a link
to the new testing procedure (http://www.xubuntu.org/node/26 is the direct
link, it is also available in the "News" section of the home page for ease
for the users) I was just wondering if there is anything else I should
include in the news post.

Thanks,
-Adam

On 2/1/07, Jani Monoses <jani.monoses at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> please test the alternate and livecd images that are going to be tagged
> Herd3.
>
> http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/xubuntu/daily/20070202/
> http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/xubuntu/daily-live/20070202/
>
> report bugs in Malone as usual :)