System Tools tell me "The configuration could not be loaded..."

Stefan Schwarzburg stefan.schwarzburg at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 2 09:38:12 UTC 2007

Hi,
after a week with no time because I was on a conference, I sat down to write
a bug report (xubuntu-system-tools -> boot problem). But I could reproduce
this behavior only once today, and at this time, I did not copy any boot
logs or anything (sorry).
If you want I can still file a bug report (although everything now works for
me), but then please tell me where I can find any useful logs / system
information to include in the report. I would include the output of "uname
-a" and "lspci" . Since I can't repcoduce it, /var/log/boot seems to hold no
useful information, but are there any other logfiles?

Thanks for your patience,
Stefan

schwarz at astro.uni-tuebingen.de
stefan.schwarzburg at googlemail.com