(unknown)

Harold Aling h.aling at home.nl
Wed Dec 19 10:26:55 UTC 2007

<1197966057l.10724l.6l at uxelecas>
<749ebd440712180534y7fe5e6f1t86d051853a161045 at mail.gmail.com>
<c2ea3aba0712181028i7f05c50aieb608af6bab5afcf at mail.gmail.com>
<749ebd440712181106i300ab45fm24ee04c8af93b2fa at mail.gmail.com>
<cedaa6d20712181113t5ceab216r73ab44b0af6a5ee at mail.gmail.com> <749ebd440712190214q34c70402p8b25e03272b16415 at mail.gmail.com>

On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 11:14:32 +0100, Vincent <imnotb at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 19/12/2007, Harold Aling <h.aling at home.nl> wrote:
>>

>> Well, gnome-power-manager crashes allmost every system here... (Xubuntu
>> Gutsy)
>>
>> (not even 2ct)
>

> That would definitely be a reason not to include it - any others with
this
> problem? Could this be related to your particular setup? Is there a
> bugreport on Launchpad?

Unfortunately, I don't know all that... These are machines at work and I
currently don't have the time to check it out. G-P-M causes a complete
freeze after X login (/etc/xdg/autostart/g-p-m.desktop) it's solved by
removing the application from our systems.

Asus M2N-MX main boards / AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+ /
GeForce 8400 GS (nvidia-glx)

-H-