Update on Artworks

jmak jozmak at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 00:21:33 GMT 2007

Hello,

I've created a new artwork page for Hardy; ideas are welcome.
I've listed some of the possible issues, I think we have to tackle
during the hardy phase but everyone is welcome add his own suggestion.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Xubuntu/GutsyIdeas

Notes on style:

The ubuntu art design team decided that the glossy style that has
dominated ubuntu's look and feel up till now is not trendy any longer
and they are moving toward a flatter  more plastic visual appearance
for hardy's interface. To keep in line with the changing ubuntu
spirit, I suggest, we too pursue this stylistic shift as much as
possible.

Ideas?

Jmak

--