configuring firefox/thunderbird fonts?

Kristian Rink kawazu at
Thu Aug 30 09:35:26 UTC 2007

first off, thanks loads for the immediate reply. Much appreciated. :)

Jelle de Jong schrieb:

> I have this problem on the middle of my priority list for gutsy fixes,
> because I have this problem also on gusty and the fix is easy, but hard
> to find.

Helped. :) In my situation, adding the Xft.dpi line to Xft.xrdb did
suffice, and now things look way better. Thanks very much for getting me
outta the "large fonts" mess. :)

Cheers & best regards,

Kristian Rink * *
jab: kawazu at * icq: 48874445 * fon: ++49 176 2447 2771