[xubuntu-users] Xubuntu ISO testing, a need to step down

George Lesica glesica at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 20:34:04 UTC 2007

I really haven't gotten far into the whole participating thing, so I'm
really not qualified to take on a job like that by myself but I would be
more than willing to help out (share workload, busy-work, whatever) wherever
possible.  I'm located in the US but I keep very (very) random hours so time
differences are not a problem.  Anyway, I'm anxious to get more involved and
learn more so anything that needs doing I'd be willing to help where I can.

-George

On 8/27/07, Jim Campbell <jwcampbell at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks, Vincent.
>
> On 8/27/07, Vincent <imnotb at gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > Unfortunately, I lack the cd burner, the spare computer and from time to
> > time the decent internet connection, but I was wondering if this would be
> > worth a news item on Xubuntu.org ?
> >

> It may be helpful to put something up on Xubuntu.org, but I've had a few
> nibbles so far, and also have some time to see if anyone would be willing to
> step up and take this over.  I'll check back with you if I'm not able to
> settle things in the next few weeks.
>
> Jim

~ George T. Lesica
glesica at gmail.com