Commercial Support references on the Xubuntu website

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 21:44:43 UTC 2007

> Just a small note. For windows users wanting to change distro is
> better not to have an app, rather than include something that doesn't
> work. Windows comes with very few applications, so they got used to
> the idea of something is missing. But when something is there and is
> not working that makes them upset. Anyhow, this is what i've learned
> from my experiences.

Indeed, a good point. Although some users will compare to Ubuntu/Kubuntu or other distros,
and in that case lack of anything which could have easily been there can seem unexplainable.
We just do not know how many are coming with knowledge of other distros and how many are windows
users. Thanks for updating the forum post.

Jani