GNOME dependencies

Freddy Martinez freddymartinez9 at ubuntu.com
Sat Aug 11 15:12:48 UTC 2007

> > Thanks Freddy. Any guidance and some words of encouragement will really
> > help this newbi become a part of this community. Maybe if there was one
> > or two new bugs that would be easy to triage. Also I would feel more
> > comfortable working on just xubuntu related bugs at the beginning since
> > I have that distro installed and I can relate to the bug reporter. I
> > went to the bugsquads wiki page and checked the new bug list on
> > launchpad but it just seems like info overload.

It is a lot to take in initially but learning to triage bugs is pretty
easy.  The reason there is so much information is so that answers to
your questions are easily found.  Perhaps we can plan a time to have a
mini-session, what time zone are you in?  is next week a good goal?

--
Best,
Freddy Martinez