Poll for GNOME dependencies

Giuseppe Torelli colossus73 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 15:45:09 UTC 2007

On 8/10/07, Diego Ongaro <ongardie at gmail.com> wrote:
> Finally, I'll anticipate the: "you're all talk and don't do anything"
> accusation. Fine, I don't do a whole lot for Xubuntu. I have two jobs,
> and I'm about to start school again. I learned C and wrote the
> xfce4-places-plugin, for which I'm currently trying to stabilize the
> 0.4 release. I've submitted a few patches for Squeeze. I also keep up
> with this mailing list.

You did well, you aren't a person who talks only !

> But no, I'm not one of the two Xubuntu developers, sorry.

You could become, with me and the two others we will be 4. Maybe
others will join us but in the meantime we four can work toghether on
a single app which gnome libraries are to get rid of. When the app is
ready we ship it and we go to the next one, maybe in the meantime
others will have join us and they are working on the other app and so
on and on...

--
Colossus
Xarchiver, a Linux GTK+2 only archive manager - http://xarchiver.xfce.org