GNOME dependencies

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 15:04:41 UTC 2007

Giuseppe,

I am sorry if I sounded harsh in any of these mails. I appreciate you are the only Xfce commiter
who actively wants to help Xubuntu. However good will alone will not do. To have a distro
that is easy to use a lot of possibly boring tasks need to be taken care of and maintenance and bugfixing
are among them. Doing only instructive and fun taks are fine, you'll have fun and learn more but only
accidentally get us closer to a better release.

So I am not telling you what to do or not do, but emphasizing that IMO your efforts could be put to better
use strictly from a Xubuntu quality point of view.

I hope this clears up any idea that my mails are personal attacks or unsubstantiated drivel :)

thanks
Jani