Xhelp code on launchpad ready

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 19:39:42 UTC 2007

On 8/7/07, Jani Monoses <jani.monoses at gmail.com> wrote:

> is working on the documentation proper not orthogonal to the work on the
> tool
> it is being displayed in?
>
> Jani

Well, I think Freddy was just referring to how you had mentioned you would
rather have people working to improve the documentation than working to
develop a new application to display the documentation.
Freddy's point is that we have separate groups working on the documentation
and the display application, so working on one doesn't take away from
efforts to develop the other.

As for the broader discussion, I second Cody's thoughts.  He usually phrases
things better than me anyway.  :)

Jim