Xhelp code on launchpad ready

Giuseppe Torelli colossus73 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 06:15:11 UTC 2007

On 8/3/07, Jesus Gamio <jgamio at gmail.com> wrote:
> I agree. Giusseppe great job

Thank you all for your nice comments. They move me to go to bed a
little bit later so to code Xhelp. About the name actually I don't
want to tie Xhelp to XFCE because i don't have the time to go deep
into xfce API so to use them and also I prefer Xhelp to be DE
independent as I did with Xarchiver.
About the search facility in the final release it will allow to locate
the text inside the HTML file loaded in the window.
Regarding the bookmarks I think it's nice to have an HTML doc easily
locatable by clicking on its entry in the Bookmarks menu.

What about having a tree on the left showing all the links contained
in the main 'index.html' file so that a click on it display its
content on the right?

Anyway I'm open-minded; let's decide together what is best for the new
Xubuntu Documentation Browser! In the meantime I will code the part
which loads an HTML file and display it into the window.

Thanks to all of your for your commending words.
--
Colossus
Xarchiver, a Linux GTK+2 only archive manager - http://xarchiver.xfce.org