Coordination of website efforts

Vincent imnotb at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 05:48:19 UTC 2007

On 16/04/07, Matthew Nuzum <matthew.nuzum at canonical.com> wrote:

> Hello, I'm the Ubuntu.com webmaster. I'm making final preparations for
> the Ubuntu website and wanted to communicate with you guys to see if
> there's anything I can do to help streamline the efforts.
>
> After a discussion on #xubuntu-devel and a little research, I realized
> xubuntu doesn't use the same set of mirrors as Ubuntu, so that limits
> the usefulness of what I've already done.
>
> I'm in the Des Moines, Iowa in the USA which is CST (GMT - 5). I'm
> usually online during the day time here, and when online can always be
> found in #ubuntu-matt.
>
> I'll be coordinating website management tasks relating to
> Ubuntu/Kubuntu/Edubuntu there with the respective members of the Kubuntu
> and Edubuntu team.
>
> Please contact me (by e-mailing or on IRC) to discuss anything I can
> help with to make the release go easier.

Matthew,

We were hoping to be able to modify Ubuntu's Drupal theme for the
Xubuntu.org website, we're probably not going to make that anymore, but is
it possible to provide us with that theme?

Adam and Cody, I'm heading for Ireland today so I probably won't be there
when Feisty is released, good luck with the website :D

--
> Matthew Nuzum
> newz2000 on freenode

Thanks,