php 4 in feisty

Jesus Gamio jgamio at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 18:00:27 UTC 2007

I haven't because my hosting company use php4.

But I have a question I am new in GNU/Linux. (3 month)

Don't support = Dont Work o mean that I am along.

Xubuntu 6.10 work fine to me but I just install 7.04 beta to test but work
great for me that I will start to develop in 7.04 I will to keep 6.10 in a
machine that is fine.

Another question I am looking for a recomendation. I am going to developed a
personal aplication just to learn more about GNU/Linux structure but because
I love Xubuntu ( I have four machines with it ) I want lo run fine and dont
required other libraries dependences but my question is I shoud use
gtk/gtkmm or the xfce framework.