Update...

jmak jozmak at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 04:14:36 UTC 2006

Hi all,

Today, I was on the phone with Mr Shuttleworth (he asked me to help
develop the ubuntu artwork) and the result of our conversation I got a
better understanding about his ideas on the various ubuntu flavors. As
a result, I decided that update our login artworks. I glossed them up.
They are uploaded to the

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArtworkXubuntuProduce

wiki.

I urge everyone to update, both the background and the logo-box part.
I hope the artworks will make it into the next beta release.
Mr Shuttleworth also told me that he liked xubuntu look very much.
By the way, we and kubuntu are in a good shape because most artworks
are already complete.  Unlike ubuntu that are nowhere close to finish,
so the weekend I will work on the ubuntu stuff.
What he wants is gloss, gloss, gloss.

J. Mak
--
http://jozmak.googlepages.com/