Please test the Xubuntu Edgy Eft Beta candidates

Vincent imnotb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 14:27:58 UTC 2006

I just fresh installed yesterdays images, the only problem I've run into up
till now was that Gparted did not recognize the hard disk I wanted to use,
so I couldn't manually edit the partition tables (and now do not have /home
on a separate partition, let alone using the one I already used). Anyway,
the installed itself recognized the hard disk so I used the preset
partitions.

Just one question though: do you still have the xfce-mouse-in-a-cartwheel
splash somewhere? I'd love to have that again :D

On 9/29/06, Jani Monoses <jani.monoses at gmail.com> wrote:

> the actual beta is out now, it's the same as yesterdays candidate images
>
> http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/xubuntu/releases/edgy/beta/

Vincent