Usplash

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 20:15:59 UTC 2006

On the AMD64 installation of Xubuntu Edgy, there is no usplash during boot
... is that because of development or is there something wrong? ... I didn't
think much of it at first because I assumed the developers would concern
themselves with eye candy last but I have noticed others are speaking of
actually having a boot splash. Just thought I would check, thanks. :)

-Adam

On 9/27/06, Harold Aling <h.aling at home.nl> wrote:

> > I still have the -k-xubuntu mockup on one system and the ubuntu test
> > image on one other. Are these images available in debs? Or do I have
> > to copy them somewhere?
> >
> Just updated, upgraded et viola!
>
> Thanx!
> > Cheers!