Contribute doc and Xubuntu

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 00:17:17 UTC 2006

Thanks for the template and the idea, as soon as Vincent and I are able to
get our login information to the Xubuntu.org server (we will be the new
maintainers) we will be in the process of doing many things including
content updates, having drupal themed with the code that Jonathan has
already written (thank you Jonathan) to make the xubuntu site more uniform
with k/ubuntu's and I'm sure the rest of the community would agree with me
in saying that we would love to implement a wiki setup like you have done in
order to collaborate with the different teams. I will review the [4] page to
see if it reflects xubuntu accurately (which I'm sure many other community
member will do as well). Thank you again.

-Adam

On 8/14/06, Andreas Lloyd <lloydinho at gmail.com> wrote:

-=:Max:=-