Knot3 testing

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 17:12:47 UTC 2006

concidering the fact that i recently attempted a chroot32 for my amd64 and
it ended up deleting my entire home dir, i will more likely than not be
doing edgy testing by the end of the week once i am done trying to recover
the data. once i am doing so, do i just submit bugs like always or is there
some other means that is being used for edgy bugs?
     -Adam

On 9/15/06, Vincent <imnotb at gmail.com> wrote:

> If you've added a lot of repositories to your sources.list, what should
> you do with them? They probably don't all have edgy versions but probably
> some packages from those sources already are installed...
>

> On 9/15/06, Jani Monoses <jani.monoses at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Desktop CDs of what will be announced as Knot 3 are available
> >
> > Those of you still on dapper and willing to switch to edgy before it
> > releases could start now otherwise as it happened in dapper many bugs
> > are only going to be filed after RC which means
> > they probably will not be fixed in time.
> >
> > Edgy is in good shape, Xfce is just as stable as it was for dapper so
> > there are no reasons to
> > postpone the testing :)
> >
> > http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/xubuntu/daily-live/20060915/
> >
> > thanks