Speed up xubuntu by using more memory?

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Fri Sep 15 13:41:00 UTC 2006

Whoo nice...

I am trying it out right now. I just took a look at the link and saw it
does some dangerously stuff. Hope my system will still work :-D

I will try preload too if prelink will work.

btw I don't use cron or similar and I can't find any prelink stuff in
the /etc/init.d/ directory how is it getting loaded?