Speed up xubuntu by using more memory?

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Fri Sep 15 11:32:06 UTC 2006

No its great, i use 128MB with a system running for few days if I reboot
it is under 85 MB. (did some service tweaking).

If I reboot and start thunar openoffice thunderbird and firefox it is
still under 155 MB. So there is enough RAM. Only when printing documents
of 20MB and copy large photo's in buffers the memory is used a lot more.

But is there a way to take advantage of that!