gxine and music player

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 17:38:12 UTC 2006

for sake of performance, efficiency and track record, why don't we just use
xmms as default music player? I know the project has technically been
abandoned but the debian community (to the best of my knowledge) still
upkeeps the version that the ubuntu package is based off of and i don't know
of any complaints with xmms from the general community. Just a suggestion.

     -Adam

On 9/5/06, Jani Monoses <jani.monoses at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 9/5/06, Ronnie Whisler <mrwislr at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > did gxine get a real plugin yet?
>

> I don;t know.
>
> and what music player are we using
> >

> still xfmedia but will swicth to gxine soon for edgy (99% sure it is the
> final decision)
>
> hopefully gmusicbrowser
> >

> that's impossible as it is not in the archives.
>
> Jani

-=:Max:=-