email.listen at email.listen at
Mon Oct 23 23:13:04 UTC 2006

Am Mon, 23. October 2006 17:00 schrieb Daniel:
> My two bits on the new website: It would be good to make sure there was a
> link to the Desktop Guide in the help section (
> )

Why are there no links to

Chapter 1. Introduction
About Xubuntu

"You may want to think of Xfce as the BMW MINI  of Linux Desktops..."

In this sentence there is a link from "BMW Mini" to but no link from "Xfce" to

(This is a bit like the german saying "Viel aussagen ohne etwas zu sagen"! Or
in other words a reader may think, 'What does the author tell me by linking
BMW Mini but not')