Tips to tweak xubuntu for my needs

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Mon Oct 30 08:05:56 UTC 2006

Hi Ronald,

It is a nasty problem. I took a look at it but could not solve it.

I tried commands like:
sudo gdm-signal --halt
sudo /usr/share/hal/scripts/hal-system-power-shutdown
but they didn't work.

There should be a command like /usr/sbin/xfsm-shutdown-helper but I
can't find it.

I think it is a good idea to email Benedikt Meurer he knows more about
this. I send this email also to him.

Best regards,

Jelle de Jong